UnitedHealth Group Inc. es una compañía estadounidense de atención médica administrada con fines de lucro con sede en Minnetonka, Minnesota.
Es el quinto en los Estados Unidos en la lista Fortune 500. UnitedHealth Group ofrece productos de atención médica y servicios de seguros.
UnitedHealth Group es la compañía de atención médica más grande del mundo por ingresos, con $201 mil millones en 2017. Las compañías subsidiarias de UnitedHealth Group atienden en conjunto a aproximadamente 115 millones de personas en 2016.
UNITEDHEALTH: Relaciones con los inversores – Informe anual
Presidente CEO: David S. Wichmann 2017.
Componentes del consejo de administración de UNITEDHEALTH.
|City||Country||Website||Full Time Employees||Total Cash|
HISTORIAL DE PRECIOS UNITEDHEALTH
|52 Week Low||% Change from 52 Week Low||52 Week High||% Change from 52 Week High||50 Days Moving Average||200 Days Moving Average|
ORDENES EN MERCADO
|Bid Size||Bid||Ask||Ask Size|
ANÁLISIS TÉCNICO DE UNITEDHEALTH
RECOMENDACIONES DE UNITEDHEALTH
COMPETIDORES DE UNITEDHEALTH
|% Change from 52 Week Low|
|% Change from 52 Week High|
ANÁLISIS FUNDAMENTAL DE UNITEDHEALTH
|Profit Margins||Gross Margins||EBITDA Margins||Operating Margins|
|Total Cash||Total Cash Per Share||Free Cashflow||Book Value|
|Bid Size||Average Daily Volume 10 Day||Average Daily Volume 3M||Trailing Annual Dividend Yield||EBITDA|
|Market Cap||Net Income To Common||EPS (TTM)||Total Revenue|
|Float Shares||Shares Outstanding||Revenue Per Share||P/E Ratio|
|Earnings Growth||Revenue Growth||Earnings Quarterly Growth|
|Return On Assets||Return On Equity||Operating Cashflow||Gross Profits|
|Price To Book||Enterprise To Revenue||Enterprise To EBITDA||Enterprise Value|
|Debt To Equity||Total Debt||Recommendation Mean|
- UnitedHealth Group Commits Initial $50 Million to Combat COVID-19 and Support Affected Communities marzo 26, 2020UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) will invest an initial $50 million to fight the COVID-19 pandemic and support those most directly impacted by the public health emergency, including health care workers, hard-hit states, seniors and people experiencing food insecurity or homelessness.
- UnitedHealth Group Study Clears Path for Self-Administered COVID-19 Test, Improving Testing Efficiency and Protecting Health Care Workers marzo 25, 2020A study led by UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) Research & Development and OptumCare clinicians has demonstrated that a simple, self- collected test is as effective in identifying COVID-19 infections as the current clinician-collected test.
- UnitedHealthcare Offers Special Enrollment and Reduces Administrative Requirements to Improve Access to Care and Coverage in Response to COVID-19 marzo 24, 2020UnitedHealthcare announced today several updates to its programs in response to the COVID-19 national emergency.
- Sanvello Offers Free Premium Access to Help People Cope With Mental Health Impacts of COVID-19 marzo 20, 2020Sanvello Health, Inc., a leading provider of digital and tele-mental health solutions to individuals, businesses and payers, today announced free premium access to its digital care delivery platform.
- Unitedhealth Group Schedules First Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call for April 15, 2020 marzo 20, 2020UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) will release its first quarter 2020 financial results on Wednesday, April 15, 2020, before the market opens, and will host a teleconference at 8:45 a.m. ET to discuss the results with analysts and investors.
- UnitedHealthcare Expands Access to Care, Support and Resources to Help People and Families Address COVID-19 marzo 18, 2020UnitedHealthcare announced today several updates that provide people and families expanded access to the care, support and resources they need to navigate through this unprecedented time.
- New UnitedHealthcare Eye Care Benefit Gives Expectant and New Moms Improved Access to Comprehensive Eye Exams and Glasses marzo 11, 2020UnitedHealthcare has introduced a new benefit program to support the eye health and overall well-being of expectant and new moms, helping expand access to recommended vision care before and after delivery.
- UnitedHealth Group Reinforces Actions Taken to Provide Members and Patients with COVID-19 Support and Resources marzo 9, 2020UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH), UnitedHealthcare and Optum are taking action to ensure health plan members and patients affected by COVID-19 have the support and resources they need.
- UnitedHealth Group Donates $150,000 to Help Residents of Tennessee Affected by Tornadoes and Severe Weather marzo 5, 2020UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) and its UnitedHealthcare and Optum businesses are donating $150,000 to help residents of Tennessee recover and rebuild from the tornadoes and severe weather around Nashville.
- UnitedHealthcare Helps Confront the Opioid Epidemic with New Oral Health Public Toolkit febrero 19, 2020UnitedHealthcare has expanded its efforts to help address the connection between dental care and the opioid epidemic, introducing a public toolkit with information to help support oral health care professionals and patients, especially after wisdom-teeth removal for teens and young adults.