Siemens AG es un conglomerado industrial con sede en Alemania que opera en nueve segmentos: Power and Gas ofrece productos y soluciones para la generación de electricidad a partir de combustibles fósiles y renovables y para el transporte de petróleo y gas natural.
Wind Power and Renewables ofrece soluciones para la industria eólica; Energy Management suministra productos, sistemas, soluciones y servicios para el transporte y distribución de energía eléctrica.
Building Technologies incluye sistemas de construcción e infraestructura; La movilidad se enfoca en soluciones de transporte de pasajeros y carga; Digital Factory ofrece tecnología de automatización, interruptores industriales, software industrial y servicios relacionados.
Process Industries and Drives ofrece diversos sistemas y soluciones para los sectores industriales; Healthcare se especializa en imagenología médica, diagnósticos de laboratorio y soluciones de tecnología de la información (IT) para la industria de la salud, y Financial Services proporciona soluciones financieras de negocio a negocio.
The municipal utility company Stadtwerke Annweiler supplies 13 communities encompassing some 16,000 residents with fresh water across its 130 square kilometer catchment area. To safeguard the continued supply of high-quality water to its customers, the time had come for the company to update the automation technology used in its water supply and wastewater treatment plants. […]
The Trek Bicycle Corporation (Trek) is one of the largest bicycle manufacturers in the world. Trek uses modern technology such as Siemens PLM Software solutions when designing and developing its bikes not only to satisfy aerodynamic demands but also to ensure the bike provides the rider with a positive response.
• Reliable automatic commissioning via direct download of parameters from the cloud • Flexible mounting options to fit the space available • New Intelligent Valve with heat exchanger optimization for heating groups and air handling units The Intelligent Valve is the first self-optimizing dynamic valve for heating groups and air handling units from Siemens Smart […]
• New integrated platform and first of kind OT managed service leverages analytics to centralize and unlock the value of security data • Partnership will bring industrial cyber threats into a single view Siemens and Chronicle, an Alphabet company, today announced a new partnership to protect the energy industry's critical infrastructure from increasingly sophisticated and […]
Wenger Automation & Engineering AG is a specialist in the field of customized machine tool automation. The company recently equipped two gantry systems used to grind gear components for a Chinese auto maker. Wenger opted to rely on smart solutions from the Siemens Simotion portfolio.
The Hedrich Group (Hedrich) is the technology leader in the field of vacuum plant manufacturing. To meet rising demand for wind turbines, the company has developed a method for casting rotor blades using vacuum infusion, which enhances the structural strength of the finished product. The entire process is controlled using automation technology from Siemens.
Edge Computing provides users with the opportunity to make optimum use of the huge volume of data produced by intelligent plants for both analytical purposes and the evolution of their plants. Siemens is already using the enormous potential of Edge Computing in its own manufacturing, for example, at the factory in Amberg.
• Flexible energy consumption, storage and load balancing • Buildings connected in a microgrid support decentralized energy markets of the future • Ecological benefits for society as well as new revenue streams for buildings customers Siemens Finland has created a new business to expand its virtual power plant activity: Vibeco (Virtual Buildings Ecosystem) is an […]
• AnalyzeMyWorkpiece /Monitor enables continuous monitoring of workpiece production • New application extends the range of existing applications for quality assurance • Quality control takes place immediately during production With AnalyzeMyWorkpiece /Monitor, Siemens is extending its software portfolio for machine tools for workpiece quality. The Edge application based on high-frequency data, which will be presented […]
• Sinumerik ONE enables seamless interaction between virtual and real world for significantly increased productivity in the production and use of machine tools • Siemens drives forward digital transformation in the machine tool industry with a brand new Sinumerik generation • Scalable CNC-portfolio for highest performance requirements and optimum surface quality With Sinumerik ONE, the […]