Pfizer Inc. es una corporación farmacéutica estadounidense con sede en la ciudad de Nueva York, con sede en Groton, Connecticut.
Pfizer es una de las compañías farmacéuticas más grandes del mundo. Cotiza en la Bolsa de Nueva York y sus acciones forman parte del Dow Jones Industrial Average desde 2004.
La compañía desarrolla y produce medicamentos y vacunas para una amplia gama de disciplinas médicas, incluyendo inmunología, oncología, cardiología, endocrinología y neurología.
Sus productos incluyen el medicamento de gran éxito Lipitor (atorvastatina), utilizado para reducir el colesterol en la sangre LDL; Lyrica (pregabalina) para el dolor neuropático/fibromialgia; Diflucan (fluconazol), un medicamento antimicótico oral; Zithromax (azitromicina), un antibiótico; Viagra (sildenafil) para la disfunción eréctil; y Celebrex/Celebra (celecoxib), un medicamento antiinflamatorio.
En 2016, se esperaba que Pfizer Inc. se fusionara con Allergan plc, en un acuerdo que habría valido 160.000 millones de dólares, para crear la “Pfizer plc” con sede en Irlanda.
La fusión se suspendió en abril de 2016 debido a las nuevas normas del Departamento del Tesoro de los Estados Unidos contra las inversiones, un método de evasión fiscal mediante la fusión con una empresa extranjera.
PFIZER: Relaciones con los inversores – Informe anual
Presidente CEO: Ian Read 2010.
Componentes del consejo de administración de PFIZER.
|City||Country||Website||Full Time Employees||Total Cash|
HISTORIAL DE PRECIOS PFIZER
|52 Week Low||% Change from 52 Week Low||52 Week High||% Change from 52 Week High||50 Days Moving Average||200 Days Moving Average|
ORDENES EN MERCADO
|Bid Size||Bid||Ask||Ask Size|
ANÁLISIS TÉCNICO DE PFIZER
RECOMENDACIONES DE PFIZER
COMPETIDORES DE PFIZER
|% Change from 52 Week Low|
|% Change from 52 Week High|
ANÁLISIS FUNDAMENTAL DE PFIZER
|Profit Margins||Gross Margins||EBITDA Margins||Operating Margins|
|Total Cash||Total Cash Per Share||Free Cashflow||Book Value|
|Bid Size||Average Daily Volume 10 Day||Average Daily Volume 3M||Trailing Annual Dividend Yield||EBITDA|
|Market Cap||Net Income To Common||EPS (TTM)||Total Revenue|
|Float Shares||Shares Outstanding||Revenue Per Share||P/E Ratio|
|Earnings Growth||Revenue Growth||Earnings Quarterly Growth|
|Return On Assets||Return On Equity||Operating Cashflow||Gross Profits|
|Price To Book||Enterprise To Revenue||Enterprise To EBITDA||Enterprise Value|
|Debt To Equity||Total Debt||Recommendation Mean|
- Pfizer and BioNTech to Co-Develop Potential COVID-19 Vaccine marzo 27, 2020NEW YORK & MAINZ, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE, “Pfizer”) and BioNTech SE (Nasdaq: BNTX, “BioNTech”) today announced that the companies have agreed to a letter of intent regarding the co-development and distribution (excluding China) of a potential mRNA-based coronavirus vaccine aimed at preventing COVID-19 infection. The companies have executed a Material Transfer and Collaboration […]Anonymous
- Pfizer Outlines Five-Point Plan to Battle COVID-19 marzo 27, 2020Pfizer today issued a five-point plan calling on the biopharmaceutical industry to join the company in committing to unprecedented collaboration to combat COVID-19.Anonymous
- Pfizer Announces Positive Top-Line Results from Third Phase 3 Trial of Abrocitinib for Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis, Which Showed Improvements in Skin Clearance, Disease Extent and Severity, and Itch marzo 27, 2020Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) announced today that JADE COMPARE (B7451029) met its co-primary efficacy endpoints. The Phase 3 study evaluated the safety and efficacy of abrocitinib, an investigational oral once-daily Janus kinase 1 (JAK1) inhibitor, in adults with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis who were also on background topical therapy. The study also included an active […]Anonymous
- Pfizer Invites Public to View and Listen to Webcast of April 28 Conference Call with Analysts marzo 27, 2020Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) invites investors and the general public to view and listen to a webcast of a conference call with investment analysts at 10 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, April 28, 2020. The purpose of the call is to provide an update on Pfizer’s results, as reflected in the company’s First Quarter 2020 Performance Report, […]Anonymous
- Pfizer Announces Top-Line Results from Phase 3 Study of 20-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Pneumococcal Vaccine-Naïve Adults Aged 18 Years or Older marzo 27, 2020Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) today announced top-line results from one of its Phase 3 studies (NCT03760146), which evaluated the safety and immunogenicity of its 20-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (20vPnC) candidate in adults 18 years of age or older not previously vaccinated against pneumococcal disease. The primary immunogenicity objectives of non-inferiority for the 20 serotypes included in […]Anonymous
- Pfizer Postpones Investor Day Scheduled for March 31, 2020 Due to Coronavirus Concerns marzo 27, 2020Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced today that given the unique circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic and Pfizer’s responsibility to prioritize the health and safety of colleagues and invited guests, the company will reschedule its planned March 31, 2020 Investor Day for a later date.Anonymous
- Pfizer Completes $1.25 Billion Sustainability Bond for Social and Environmental Impact marzo 27, 2020Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced the completion of a $1.25 billion ten-year “sustainability” bond paying interest semi-annually of 2.625 percent and maturing April 1, 2030. This is Pfizer’s first-ever sustainability bond and a first for a biopharmaceutical company.Anonymous
- Mylan and Pfizer Provide Update Regarding Proposed Combination of Mylan and Upjohn marzo 26, 2020HERTFORDSHIRE, England & PITTSBURGH & Mylan N.V. (Nasdaq: MYL) and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced that due to the unprecedented circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, including associated delays in the regulatory review process, the proposed transaction involving Mylan and Upjohn, a division of Pfizer, is now anticipated to close in the second half of […]Anonymous
- U.S. FDA Approves Supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for Expanded Indication of EUCRISA® (Crisaborole) Ointment, 2%, in Children as Young as 3 Months of Age With Mild-to-Moderate Atopic Dermatitis marzo 24, 2020Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved its supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for EUCRISA® (crisaborole) ointment, 2%, extending the lower age limit from 24 months down to 3 months in children with mild-to-moderate atopic dermatitis (AD), also known as eczema.1 EUCRISA was previously approved for […]Anonymous
- EMD Serono and Pfizer Provide Update on Phase III JAVELIN Head and Neck 100 Study marzo 13, 2020Rockland, MA and New York, US, March 13, 2020 – EMD Serono, the biopharmaceutical business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany in the US and Canada, and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced an update from the Phase III JAVELIN Head and Neck 100 study evaluating avelumab in addition to chemoradiotherapy (CRT) versus standard-of-care CRT in […]deliesschef