INTEL Corporation es una corporación multinacional americana y compañía de tecnología con sede en Santa Clara, California, en Silicon Valley y en Campus Drive, Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey.
Es el segundo fabricante de chips semiconductores más grande del mundo y el segundo de mayor valor en términos de ingresos después de haber sido superado por Samsung, y es el inventor de la serie x86 de microprocesadores, los procesadores que se encuentran en la mayoría de los ordenadores personales (PC).
Intel suministra procesadores para fabricantes de sistemas informáticos como Apple, Lenovo, HP y Dell. Intel también fabrica chipsets de placa base, controladores de interfaz de red y circuitos integrados, memoria flash, chips gráficos, procesadores integrados y otros dispositivos relacionados con las comunicaciones y la informática.
INTEL: Relaciones con los inversores – Informe anual
Presidente CEO: Robert H. Swan 2018.
Componentes del consejo de administración de INTEL.
|City||Country||Website||Full Time Employees||Total Cash|
HISTORIAL DE PRECIOS INTEL
|52 Week Low||% Change from 52 Week Low||52 Week High||% Change from 52 Week High||50 Days Moving Average||200 Days Moving Average|
ORDENES EN MERCADO
|Bid Size||Bid||Ask||Ask Size|
ANÁLISIS TÉCNICO DE INTEL
RECOMENDACIONES DE INTEL
COMPETIDORES DE INTEL
|% Change from 52 Week Low|
|% Change from 52 Week High|
ANÁLISIS FUNDAMENTAL DE INTEL
|Profit Margins||Gross Margins||EBITDA Margins||Operating Margins|
|Total Cash||Total Cash Per Share||Free Cashflow||Book Value|
|Bid Size||Average Daily Volume 10 Day||Average Daily Volume 3M||Trailing Annual Dividend Yield||EBITDA|
|Market Cap||Net Income To Common||EPS (TTM)||Total Revenue|
|Float Shares||Shares Outstanding||Revenue Per Share||P/E Ratio|
|Earnings Growth||Revenue Growth||Earnings Quarterly Growth|
|Return On Assets||Return On Equity||Operating Cashflow||Gross Profits|
|Price To Book||Enterprise To Revenue||Enterprise To EBITDA||Enterprise Value|
|Debt To Equity||Total Debt||Recommendation Mean||Recommendation Key|
- Intel Allocates $6 Million for Coronavirus Relief, Builds on Previous Efforts marzo 26, 2020What’s New: The Intel Foundation will provide $4 million to support coronavirus relief efforts in communities where the company has significant presence. The foundation will also offer a special match opportunity for every regular full-time and part-time employee and U.S. retiree to a total of $2 million for relief efforts around major Intel sites. The Intel […]scbairex
- Intel Response to COVID-19 Crisis marzo 26, 2020This is a time of unprecedented change and uncertainty. Intel’s top priority is protecting the health and well-being of employees while keeping the business running for our customers and supporting the communities we operate in. Intel will continue to share updates on our efforts throughout the developing situation. News March 26, 2020: Intel Allocates $6 […]scbairex
- DarwinAI Makes AI Applications More Efficient and Less of a ‘Black Box’ — with Its Own AI marzo 24, 2020As a student pursuing a doctorate in systems design engineering at the University of Waterloo, Alexander Wong didn’t have enough money for the hardware he needed to run his experiments in computer vision. So he invented a technique to make neural network models smaller and faster. “He was giving a presentation, and somebody said, ‘Hey, […]scbairex
- Artificial Intelligence marzo 24, 2020Artificial Intelligence has unleashed a new era of creativity and ingenuity. Today, Intel® technologies power some of the most promising AI use cases in business, society, and research. From massive cloud to tiny device, Intel turns the promise of a transformative AI model into a global-scale reality. Our customers have achieved success across a range […]jjcasey
- Intel Donates More Than 1 Million Protective Items for Healthcare Workers in Coronavirus Fight marzo 23, 2020» Download all images (ZIP, 19 MB) In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Intel announced Monday that it will source and donate more than 1 million items of personal protective equipment – masks, gloves and other gear – to healthcare workers. More: Intel Response to COVID-19 Crisis “We will donate masks, gloves, face shields and other […]scbairex
- Intel CEO Letter to Customers: ‘We are here for you’ marzo 19, 2020Today, Bob Swan, Intel CEO, shared the following message with customers and partners: To our valued customers and partners, I am reaching out to you to confirm our strong commitment to you during the ongoing coronavirus situation. While this remains a developing situation, Intel factories around the world continue to operate on a relatively normal […]jjcasey
- Images: Intel Scales Neuromorphic Research System to 100 Million Neurons marzo 18, 2020» Download all images (ZIP, 11 MB) Photo 1: A closer look shows one of the rows within Intel’s latest neuromorphic research system, Pohoiki Springs. The system, unveiled in March 2020, is made up of eight of these rows, with each containing three 32-chip Intel Nahuku boards, for a total of 768 Loihi chips. The […]scbairex
- Video: Intel Labs Advances Neuromorphic Computing Research (B-Roll) marzo 18, 2020» Download video: “Intel Labs Advances Neuromorphic Computing Research (B-Roll)” Neuromorphic computing completely rethinks computer architecture from the bottom up. The goal is to apply the latest insights from neuroscience to create chips that function less like traditional computers and more like the human brain. Neuromorphic systems replicate the way neurons are organized, communicate and […]scbairex
- Intel Announces Unmatched Portfolio for 5G Network Infrastructure marzo 18, 2020Intel announces its unmatched portfolio for 5G network infrastructure – including the launch of the new Intel Atom® P5900, a 10nm system-on-chip (SoC) for wireless base stations, which is a critical early deployment target for 5G networks. Additionally, the new 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors launched today deliver increased value for customers across their […]scbairex
- Neuromorphic Computing marzo 18, 2020Neuromorphic computing is a complete rethinking of computer architecture from the bottom up. The goal is to apply the latest insights from neuroscience to create chips that function less like traditional computers and more like the human brain. Neuromorphic systems replicate the way neurons are organized, communicate, and learn at the hardware level. Intel sees […]scbairex