AXA es una multinacional francesa de seguros con sede en el 8º distrito de París que se dedica a los seguros globales, la gestión de inversiones y otros servicios financieros.
El Grupo AXA opera principalmente en Europa Occidental, Norteamérica, la región Asia-Pacífico y Oriente Medio, con presencia también en África.
AXA es un conglomerado de empresas independientes, que operan de acuerdo con las leyes y reglamentos de muchos países diferentes. La compañía forma parte del índice bursátil Euro Stoxx 50.
|City||Country||Website||Full Time Employees||Total Cash|
HISTORIAL DE PRECIOS AXA
|52 Week Low||% Change from 52 Week Low||52 Week High||% Change from 52 Week High||50 Days Moving Average||200 Days Moving Average|
ORDENES EN MERCADO
|Bid Size||Bid||Ask||Ask Size|
ANÁLISIS TÉCNICO DE AXA
RECOMENDACIONES DE AXA
COMPETIDORES DE AXA
|% Change from 52 Week Low|
|% Change from 52 Week High|
ANÁLISIS FUNDAMENTAL DE AXA
|Profit Margins||Gross Margins||EBITDA Margins||Operating Margins|
|Total Cash||Total Cash Per Share||Free Cashflow||Book Value|
|Bid Size||Average Daily Volume 10 Day||Average Daily Volume 3M||Trailing Annual Dividend Yield||EBITDA|
|Market Cap||Net Income To Common||EPS (TTM)||Total Revenue|
|Float Shares||Shares Outstanding||Revenue Per Share||P/E Ratio|
|Earnings Growth||Revenue Growth||Earnings Quarterly Growth|
|Return On Assets||Return On Equity||Operating Cashflow||Gross Profits|
|Price To Book||Enterprise To Revenue||Enterprise To EBITDA||Enterprise Value|
|Debt To Equity||Total Debt||Recommendation Mean||Recommendation Key|
- The one whose nano-devices can help detect cancer noviembre 20, 2019 team The AXA.COM
- AXA is searching for FemTech’s ten rising stars noviembre 19, 2019On the first day of the 2019 Women’s Forum, we are proud to announce, in partnership with 50inTech, a call for applications to find and support the world’s 10 best FemTech startups.
- The one who reinvented the fertility experience noviembre 19, 2019Since early 2019, Apricity has disrupted the fertility industry by offering a more humanized, digital and tailored experience. This new kind of clinic intends to put patients back at the center of an often impersonal process, while transforming this moment into an opportunity rather than an obstacle. For Caroline Noublanche, its founder, Apricity is much […]
- Matthieu Bébéar and Guillaume Borie to take new positions. Benoît Claveranne to assume oversight of AXA Next noviembre 15, 2019AXA announces today that Matthieu Bébéar, currently Deputy CEO of AXA France and CEO of AXA Particuliers & IARD Entreprises, is appointed Chief Business Officer of AXA International & New Markets and Strategic Development Officer for Latin America. He will report to Benoît Claveranne, CEO of AXA International & New Markets and a member of […]
- AXA S.A. announces the successful completion of the sale of its remaining stake in AXA Equitable Holdings, Inc.* noviembre 13, 2019Key milestone in the transformation of AXA Group’s business profileNet proceeds** of ca. USD 3.1 billion for AXA Group from the sale of 144 million EQH sharesAn estimated 6 points of positive impact on AXA Group’s Solvency II ratioAXA S.A. (“AXA”) announces today that it has successfully completed the sale of 144,000,000 shares*** of common […]
- AXA S.A. announces the pricing of the sale of its remaining stake in AXA Equitable Holdings, Inc.* noviembre 8, 2019AXA S.A. (“AXA”) announces today the pricing of the sale of 144,000,000** shares of common stock of AXA Equitable Holdings, Inc. (“EQH”) to Goldman Sachs, as the sole underwriter in a registered public offering of those shares (the “Offering”). AXA sold the shares of common stock of EQH at a net price*** of USD 21.80 […]
- AXA S.A. announces the sale of its remaining stake in AXA Equitable Holdings, Inc.* noviembre 6, 2019AXA S.A. (“AXA”) announces today the sale, as selling stockholder, of 144,000,000 shares** of common stock of AXA Equitable Holdings, Inc. (“EQH”) to Goldman Sachs, as the sole underwriter in a registered public offering of those shares (the “Offering”). The Offering is expected to close on November 13, 2019.As part of the Offering, EQH has […]
- 9M19 Activity indicators: Strong growth momentum across the Group noviembre 6, 2019Total gross revenues up 5% to Euro 79.7 billion- P&C Commercial lines revenues up 7% to Euro 24.9 billion- Health revenues up 6% to Euro 10.7 billion- Protection revenues up 3% to Euro 12.3 billionSolvency II ratio at 187%
- Protecting Cameroon’s Farmers from Climate Risk: 3 questions for Antoine Denoix, CEO AXA Climate octubre 27, 2019AXA Cameroon and AXA Climate recently launched the first parametric agricultural insurance program in Cameroon, in collaboration with the World Bank Group’s Global Index Insurance Facility (GIIF). The collaboration has resulted in the launch of a project to insure tens of thousands of Cameroonian farmers on a parametric trigger basis against exposure to climate-related risks.
- AXA to sell AXA Bank Belgium, and enter into a long-term insurance distribution partnership with Crelan Bank octubre 25, 2019Further simplification of AXA’s profile, in line with its Ambition 2020 strategyContinued focus towards preferred segmentsStrengthening of AXA’s balance sheet, with an expected +4 points on Solvency II ratioAXA announced today that it has entered into an agreement to sell its Belgian banking operations, AXA Bank Belgium, to Crelan Bank (“Crelan”).Under the terms of the […]