AXA es una multinacional francesa de seguros con sede en el 8º distrito de París que se dedica a los seguros globales, la gestión de inversiones y otros servicios financieros.
El Grupo AXA opera principalmente en Europa Occidental, Norteamérica, la región Asia-Pacífico y Oriente Medio, con presencia también en África.
AXA es un conglomerado de empresas independientes, que operan de acuerdo con las leyes y reglamentos de muchos países diferentes. La compañía forma parte del índice bursátil Euro Stoxx 50.
|City||Country||Website||Full Time Employees||Total Cash|
HISTORIAL DE PRECIOS AXA
|52 Week Low||% Change from 52 Week Low||52 Week High||% Change from 52 Week High||50 Days Moving Average||200 Days Moving Average|
ORDENES EN MERCADO
|Bid Size||Bid||Ask||Ask Size|
ANÁLISIS TÉCNICO DE AXA
RECOMENDACIONES DE AXA
COMPETIDORES DE AXA
|% Change from 52 Week Low|
|% Change from 52 Week High|
ANÁLISIS FUNDAMENTAL DE AXA
|Profit Margins||Gross Margins||EBITDA Margins||Operating Margins|
|Total Cash||Total Cash Per Share||Free Cashflow||Book Value|
|Bid Size||Average Daily Volume 10 Day||Average Daily Volume 3M||Trailing Annual Dividend Yield||EBITDA|
|Market Cap||Net Income To Common||EPS (TTM)||Total Revenue|
|Float Shares||Shares Outstanding||Revenue Per Share||P/E Ratio|
|Earnings Growth||Revenue Growth||Earnings Quarterly Growth|
|Return On Assets||Return On Equity||Operating Cashflow||Gross Profits|
|Price To Book||Enterprise To Revenue||Enterprise To EBITDA||Enterprise Value|
|Debt To Equity||Total Debt||Recommendation Mean||Recommendation Key|
- 2019: a year of commitments enero 1, 2020The year 2019 was a landmark for AXA in terms of its social commitments, with multiple initiatives in areas such as climate action, the economy, women’s empowerment, encouraging innovation and striving towards a more inclusive society.
- CYMO: climate change prevention in real time diciembre 18, 2019Technology, data management and human intelligence all combine to protect the most vulnerable with the launch of CYMO, a service from AXA Climate for communities most exposed to natural catastrophes.
- Côté AXA No.38 diciembre 17, 2019
- AXA has completed the acquisition of the remaining 50% stake in AXA Tianping diciembre 13, 2019AXA announced today that it has completed the acquisition of the remaining 50% stake* in AXA Tianping Property & Casualty Insurance Company Ltd (“AXA Tianping”) from its domestic shareholders*, becoming the largest 100% foreign-owned P&C insurer in the Chinese market.Total cash consideration for the acquisition of the 50% stake amounted to RMB 4.6 billion* (or […]
- Biodiversity: 5 facts that change the way we do business diciembre 11, 2019Why is biodiversity important to AXA? Nature provides us with essential goods and services; its decline has implications for society and our business.
- Biodiversity at risk - Preserving the natural world for our future diciembre 11, 2019
- Delphine Maisonneuve is appointed CEO of AXA Next and Group Chief Innovation Officer diciembre 4, 2019AXA announces today that Delphine Maisonneuve, currently CEO of AXA Brazil, is appointed CEO of AXA Next and Group Chief Innovation Officer, effective January 1, 2020.She will report to Benoît Claveranne, CEO of AXA International & New Markets and a member of the AXA Group Management Committee, and replace Guillaume Borie who was recently appointed […]
- Results of the AXA Group employee share offering in 2019 diciembre 2, 2019On August 26, 2019 AXA announced the launch of its 2019 employee share offering (“SharePlan 2019”), a capital increase reserved to its employees worldwide.Approximately 26,000 employees in 40 countries, representing nearly 24% of the eligible employees, subscribed to SharePlan 2019.The aggregate proceeds from the offering amount to over Euro 375 million, for a total of […]
- AXA launches a new phase in its climate strategy to accelerate its contribution to a low-carbon
and more resilient economy noviembre 27, 2019Target “warming potential” of AXA’s investments to below 1.5°C by 2050, in line with the Paris AgreementGreen investment target doubled to Euro 24 billion by 2023Investment in a new asset class: the « Transition bond »New ambition towards a 0% coal energy worldAXA announced today the launch of a new phase in its climate strategy, […]
- Understanding infrastructure interdependencies in cities noviembre 27, 2019